The Country Chapel Statement of Belief
Recognizing that the right
and privilege of uniting in church
the fact of being regenerated, we declare
openly, the following
be essential to a scriptural and spiritual relationship with God
through His Son, Jesus Christ.
- In ONE God: The Father, The Son,
and The Holy
- That God gave the Old and New
Testament Scriptures by plenary
inspiration and contain all truth necessary to faith, and Christian
- That atonement through Jesus Christ is for
whole human race, and
whosoever finally rejects the LORD JESUS CHRIST as their Lord
Savior is hopelessly
and eternally lost in hell.
- That the HOLY SPIRIT bears witness to the
- That our Lord will return.
- The dead will be
- A final judgment will take place.
We Engage Therefore, by the aid of the
- To walk together in Christian love;
- To strive for advancement of the
knowledge, holiness, comfort and support of one another;
- To promote its prosperity and spirituality;
- To sustain its worship in spirit and truth;
- To contribute cheerfully and regularly to
the expenses of the church in spreading the GOSPEL to all people.